Haryana Parivar Pehchan Card 2021 | Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Check Status | benefits of haryana parivar pehchan patra | Pehchan Patra family id | Family Identity card | Haryana Pehchan Patra balance check | Haryana 14 Digit Special Identity Card | family identity card haryana online application
Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Yojana Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra 2021 This scheme has been announced by the Chief Minister of Haryana, Mr. Manohar Lal Khattar. For the citizens of the state by the Government of Haryana to access the benefits of schemes and central services. Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Scheme 2021 has been started.
Under this scheme for every family of Haryana 14 digit unique identity card will be prepared. Along with this, this identity card will also be provided to every family in the state. This 14 digit family identity card will be prepared for joint and separate families.
What is Haryana Parivar Pehchan Card?
Parivar Pehchan Patra will distribute all benefits of services and schemes to the beneficiaries of the states on the basis of caste census, social and economic SECC – 2011. Total 54 lakh families living in the state Parivar Pehchan Patra Yojana Benefit will be provided under of family special identity card According to the available data, the Haryana government will find out the eligibility. Only then will the government provide the benefits of all the schemes and services to the families. To get the benefit, one has to apply under Parivar Pehchan Patra Yojana and complete details of the beneficiary will also be recorded.
meraparivar.haryana.gov.in Portal What is the purpose of
54,00,000 families of the state will be benefited under this scheme. The scheme aims to ensure automatic delivery of all schemes and all services to the beneficiaries. Haryana 14 Digit Family Identity Card Through this the data of the whole family can be collected. Along with the delivery of central services, it is also important to reduce corruption. Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Yojana is the purpose of.
The scheme also aims to provide transparency in detection of fake beneficiaries residing in the state. Along with giving the family identity card, it has been decided to launch its official website. And the website has also been launched. Through the online website, people will be able to see their name appearing in the application form sitting at home and the process of registration.
Key Point of Parivar Pehchan Patra Yojana Haryana 2021
|scheme name||Haryana family identity card|
|launched by||Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar|
|announcement date||2 January 2019|
|date of application||25 July 2019|
|beneficiary||54 lakh families of the state|
|Social class||state government scheme|
|aim||Ensuring automated delivery of various citizen centric services|
Prime Minister’s Rural Housing Scheme
What are the benefits of Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Scheme 2021?
- Under this scheme, each family will be given a unique number of 14 numbers.
- The benefit of this scheme will be given to about 54,00,000 families.
- Haryana 14 Digit Special Identity Card It will be of great help to the students in taking admission in schools and colleges.
- The beneficiary received under this scheme can also be used to get private and government jobs through the family letter.
- Families whose names are registered in the list of SECC or Socio-Economic Caste Census data, they can also fill the enrollment form for Parivar Pehchan Patra.
- Information about the area in which the family lives family identity card Will get through
- Under this scheme, the government will make separate cards for each region.
- There will be a separate card for the people living in the city and there will be a separate card for the people living in the village.
Eligibility / Documents of Parivar Pehchan Patra Scheme
- The applicant person should be a permanent resident of Haryana.
- Applicant person should have mobile number.
- Passport size photo is a must.
- Must have Aadhar card.
- It is mandatory to have a family ID card.
- Must have married status.
family identity card scheme 2021 How to apply?
if you Haryana 14 Digit Special Identity Card If you want to apply to take advantage of the benefits, then you have to follow the given steps.
- The application form will have to be taken from gas agencies, ration depots, block offices, SDM offices, tehsil schools etc.
- All the information asked in this form such as your name, your address, aadhaar number and many more information will have to be filled in a good way.
- After you fill all the information carefully, then you have to attach all the documents of yourself and your family with it.
- Remember, the information and documents of all the people living in your family should be attached with the application form at the right time.
- You can now use Xerox to attach documents.
- As soon as this is done, you have to submit this application form to the same office from where you have taken it.
- In this way you can apply for getting a card under Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Yojana.
How to see the list of Parivar Pehchan Card?
- If some beneficiaries of the state List of Haryana Parivar Pehchan Card I want to see my name
- Then they have to get their status checked in the caste census i.e. SECC-11 and socio-economic.
- If your name appears in the Caste Census (SECC-11) and Socio Economic
- Then you will be covered by the government under this scheme.
- If your name does not appear in this list, then you will have to follow the procedure mentioned above.
- Then you will be eligible to avail benefits under this scheme.
- When your process is complete, you will be given a 14 digit unique number by the government.
- Now you can take advantage of Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra.
if you Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Scheme If you have any kind of problem related to this, then you can contact on the helpline number given below.
- Helpline Number : 1800-2000-023
Quick Links :
Also Read : Haryana Viklang Pension Scheme