bihar ration card list 2021 | bihar ration card list 2021 check online | online bihar ration card list check | bihar ration card form | ration card bihar apply online | Download Bihar Ration Card List
Bihar Ration Card List All the people of the state can now get their ration card made. State government Ration cards are provided to all the families of the state. In every village, rations like wheat, rice, kerosene and sugar etc. are provided by the state government through ration cards at subsidized rates. And it is provided to those people whose bihar ration card list 2021 I get my name.
Bihar Ration Card List District Wise
every year bihar ration card List The ration card is issued on the basis of the income of the beneficiaries, in a way, it works like an identity card. In view of the lock down due to Corona virus, Bihar Chief Minister Shri Nitish Kumar has started this scheme under which 18.40 lakh Ration card A sum of ₹ 1000 will be given to the holders.
Aashi is being given so that people in Down can buy food items to earn their living with this money. if you bihar ration card list 2021 If you want to check your name in EPDS then you can check your name by visiting the official website of EPDS and check the status as well.
Ration Card Types of
There are three types of ration cards in the Bihar ration card list, which are as follows, let us know about them in detail.
APL Ration Card : There is APL ration card for those who come above poverty line. The color of this ration card is orange and no one has been prescribed for this ration card. Any citizen residing in the state of Bihar can apply for APL ration.
AAY Ration Card : This ration card has been issued for those people who come from very poor families. Along with those whose economic condition is very weak. The same ration card is used for them as well. No one is sure of their arrival, along with that no one has come, those people can also apply to get this ration card. The symbol of this ration card is yellow.
BPL Ration Card : BPL card has been issued for those families who come below the poverty line. The color of this card is red and the annual income of such families who come below the poverty line should be below ₹ 10000. Only then can you apply for this ration card.
District Wise Ration Card Status
|District Name||PHH||AAY||Total Beneficiaries|
Bhavantar Payment Plan
What are the benefits of Bihar Ration Card?
- Ration card is also used as an identity card.
- people of bihar Ration Card By using this you can easily take food items at cheap rates and live your life.
- Ration card The copy of the same is also necessary for making Voter ID card.
- Ration card is required only when driving license is to be made.
- If a person wants to take electricity connection, then he can take it through ration card.
Documents and eligibility required for Bihar Ration Card
- The person applying should be a permanent resident of Bihar.
- Applicant person should have Aadhar card.
- It is also very important to have a bank account passbook.
- Passed income certificate.
- Registered mobile number is mandatory to apply.
- The applicant person should have a passport size photograph.
- LPG connection number is also required to apply.
bihar ration card list 2021 How to check your name in
- First of all official website will go on. There a new page will open.
- here you ration card details An option named will appear, click on it.
- Here you will find the names of many districts.
- Out of these, you have to find the name of your own district and click on it.
- Here you will get the list of Tehsil. In which you have to choose the name of your Tehsil.
- A list of the names of the shopkeepers will appear in front of you.
- Where you have to click on the name of your nearest shopkeeper.
- Now you will see the list of names of ration card holders here
- In this list you can search your name and your entire family name from here.
- After that you have to click on the number which is given on the ration card.
- By doing this, you can see all the information related to your ration card.
- Along with that, you can also take a printout of it.
How to Download / Check Bihar Ration Card List?
- You have to click on this.
- After that you have to select Distik in the new page.
- After selecting the district you will see the category number of the ration card.
- If you live in the city then you have to choose the urban option, if you live in the village then you have to choose the rural option.
- After that you have to click on the list button.
- Now a new page will appear in front of you, here you will see many options.
- Out of which you have to choose the block option and click on it.
- The list of all the Panchayats of the block you have selected now will appear together.
- Here you have to select your Panchayat. After that select your village.
- Now along with that, the name of the FPS has to be selected.
- After which you will see the list of multiple ration cards.
- Here you have to find the name of the ration card holder and click on the ration card number associated with it.
- Here you will get all the information of ration card, from here you can check the given details.
- If you want to take the print out of Bihar Ration Card List then click on ‘Print Page’ button.
How to register complaint?
engine also Ration Card had applied for but the name is new bihar ration card list or they have any other type of problem related to PDS system then they can also submit complaint. If you are also facing any problem then you can register your complaint online by visiting the official website.
- first you official website will go on.
- As soon as you go to the home page consumer info in section one submit grievance The name option will appear, click on it.
- In front of you as soon as you click complaint registration The form will open.
- Fill all the information asked in this form properly like contact details, complaint, address, complaint details etc.
- After all this, you will also have to upload the necessary documents.
- Now you have to check all the information and uploaded documents whether it is correct or not.
- If they are correct then you have to click on register button.
- By doing this your registration process will be completed and you will also get a registration ID.
- You have to keep this ID with you. So that it will be useful for you in future reference.
How to Check Bihar Ration Card Complaint Status?
- first you official website will go on.
- After which the home page will open in front of you.
- here you know grievance status An option named K will appear.
- You have to click on this.
- After clicking on that option a new page will open in front of you.
- On this new page you have to enter the complaint registration ID.
- then you ‘Get Status’ Click on that option.
- By doing this, all the information related to the complaint status will come in front of you.
- Now you can check the status of complaint of Bihar Ration Card.
Bihar Ration Card Helpline Number
- Toll Free Number – 1800 – 3456 – 194
Also Read : Bihar NREGA Job Card List 2021
Bihar APL/BPL Ration Card New List | Bihar Ration Card List | NFSA Ration Card | PDS Ration Card | Ration card pdf download Bihar | Bihar ration card list 2021 district wise | Application Form Bihar Rashan Card | Bihar Ration Card Application Form